Monday, June 20, 2011

Friends come and go, but True friends are forever (:

Friends ask why your crying, but bestfriends already know to get the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry. Thats what i call friendship, when everyone drops you or leaves, your true friends are always gonna be here for you no matter what. Trust me, i should know. I've been backstabbed, betrayed, and been talked about people that were so called "Friends" But now i know who's fake and who's not. Be careful who you trust, cause you never know they go behind your back and tell all your secrets. I have a few bestfriends, but there more like Family. The person thats been there for me more then anybody in this world is Dafne Carolina Visani Lopez. She's like my sister, thats why I gave her my last name. Out of all my friends, she's been there for me the most. She's seen me at my worst and she's seen me at my best. We've had our ups & downs, but at the end of the day, she's the apple to my pie. <3 I really dont know what i would do without her, she's the other half to my heart. The night before she moved, we sat down and started talking about our memories and we gave eachother a bracelet. And from that day, i still havent tooken it off. She's my bestfriend, my sister, my other half. <3 Thats my defintion of friendship. (: And so it is <3

No comments:

Post a Comment